We are looking for a passionate, self-starter web developer who enjoys working on exciting new projects and looking for new ways to improve your work to be responsible for our website coding and functionality.
Qualifications and experience required
- Excellent programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work, including security, session management, and development best practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, object-oriented programming and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics and network analysis tools.
- Ability to build a website from concept to completion, bottom up.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – especially Excel
- Basic knowledge of search engine optimization.
- 3+ years of web development experience
Duties and Responsibilities
Includes but is not limited to:
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code using software development best practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Collect and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling our site.
- Stay connected to emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and business
- Cooperate with the web designer to match the visual design intent.
- Make sure the website is user-friendly and works best on desktop, mobile, and app.
- Make sure pages are visually appealing to users and are laid out correctly.
- Identify areas for improvement.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies Required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within deadlines and budgets with strong business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn quickly and master various web technologies and techniques.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and research skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Additional Soft Skills: Creative, detail-oriented, patient, self-directed, time management, customer-focused mindset.
- Creation of websites
- Web development
Desired work experience:
Desired level of qualification:
Find out more/Apply to this position