The Code of Practice on English Language Requirements for Public Sector Workers Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 requires councils to ensure that all candidates applying for customer facing jobs are assessed to establish their English proficiency.
The special knowledge and experience criteria on the job profile that is presented in this announcement describe the level of proficiency you will need to demonstrate. Therefore, it is essential that you provide examples in your application.
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s largest pension funds at the start of an exciting journey of digital transformation.
As a full-stack developer, you will manage and develop web solutions both front-end (user-facing web elements and applications) and back-end (database maintenance, debugging and code creation/maintenance fundamental). Because you will be responsible for developing and managing the full lifecycle of web applications, this role will give you a fantastic opportunity to further develop your professional skills.
Working in our friendly and collaborative office in Bradford, you will need to have excellent technical knowledge combined with strong communication skills to come into contact with a variety of people across the organisation, from technical ICT colleagues to experts in IT administration. retirement plans.
In addition to a generous employer-supported pension plan (the LGPS), you’ll benefit from industry-leading flexible work opportunities and hybrid work-from-home policies.
We are looking for someone who will bring innovative ideas to our new developments and work with our customer labs. In this role, you will be a spearhead for our future, at the start of our journey.
Some of the key skills you will need for this opportunity are:
Need to have:
- Hands-on experience in full UI / web and application development is essential for this role
- Python (Flask/Django or similar)
- React or Angular
- RESTful and API practices
- Five years of experience in designing print/exhibition communication materials, plus three years of experience in asp.net website design/development.
- Evidence of the use of CSS in website development
- Web Security (IIS7)
- Plus expertise in some of the following areas; Adobe Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Coldfusion, HotMetal Pro, Adobe GoLive, Axure RP, Visual Interdev
Good to have:
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
For further information regarding this position, please contact Recruitment Manager Stuart Duncombe on 07583103038 or email email@example.com
Closing date: October 23, 2022
Please find attached the job profile: Web Developer.pdf