- The incumbent will be responsible for the configuration, development and customization of SharePoint applications according to technical and business specifications, as well as the support and maintenance of the organization’s website.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- National Diploma in Computer Science or related qualification
- Ideal qualification: IT-related degree and MOSS and WSS certification
- 5 years experience in SharePoint configuration
- 5 years of coding experience with C#, ASP.NET and .NET
- XML, jQuery, SQLServer.
- Develop web applications Architectural design and integration
- Create and modify wed applications using required web application languages
- Configuration of the company’s SharePoint systems according to the specified requirements.
- Eliminate tedious workflows and duplicates in existing workflows Improve system controls in existing web applications
- Review and refine the architectural design of existing web applications
- Supervise service providers who provide web application development services
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and app technologies
Delivery of business solutions:
- Deliver enterprise solutions at agreed quality, time and cost scales.
- Provide well-tested, quality-assured enterprise solutions
- Debug software for client applications to ensure it is fit for purpose Troubleshoot web application issues raised during user acceptance testing Provide training to end users on developed and improved web applications
Liaison and coordination:
- Oversee the architectural design and management of integration content, portals, collaboration, business processes or other solutions.
- Liaise with service providers and internal stakeholders to coordinate services.
- Work with Business Analyst to interpret requirements for application enhancements and development.
- Accompany projects during installation and after implementation.
System maintenance and support:
- Investigate and resolve application issues within agreed SLA Respond to system issues, end user queries and maintenance requests.
- Provide user training to staff as requested Plan and implement software release upgrade in accordance with software release roadmap.
- Examine the website interface and software stability.
- Maintain, support and improve web applications. Support and maintain the website.
- Oversee service providers that support and maintain web applications.
- System maintenance and support
- Systems development
- Delivery of business solutions
Desired work experience:
Desired level of qualification:
Find out more/Apply to this position