The main objective of this role is to be an excellent developer and leader. You will be part of the products’
team and will regularly collaborate with your teammates and our customers to design, develop, test, implement
and support the solutions we have in place and the solutions we plan to build. As a leader
Web developer, you will always be expected to help improve the skills of your teammates, through
sharing of knowledge and experiences. And likewise, learning from past experiences and knowledge of
- Lead the team in development, coding, testing and debugging.
- Writing testable and efficient code.
- Lead code reviews and ensure code quality meets standards.
- Fast handling of support requests, bugs and new customer onboarding.
- Coach team members by ensuring they adhere to established quality standards.
- Managing functional team expectations, ensuring we set realistic expectations
both upstream and downstream.
- Work collaboratively with architects, research and development, and IT management to ensure that we
stay on top.
- Attend training courses requested by the Product Owner.
- Attend meetings as needed.
- Perform any other additional tasks required by the product owner.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Self-Management – Candidates must possess the drive and ability to take on projects and work with them.
it (From design to user satisfaction).
- Technical – Experience in the core business technology stack is essential, but recognize that many skills
and technologies can be learned along the way.
- Problem-solving skills are essential.
- With both the greater volume of customers and the increase in customer size, the focus is on speed and
responsiveness is the key to the customer experience.
- Language – English is essential. Other languages would be beneficial.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years or more of experience required.
- MS SQL Server.
- WCF and Rest Web Services.
- Entity Framework (advantageous).
- Azure DevOps (beneficial).
- Test-driven design (beneficial).
- Software architecture design patterns and implementation.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of application.
About the employer:
An international company specializing in freight forwarding, supply chain and customs brokerage is looking for a Senior Web Developer.
Find out more/Apply to this position