|Remuneration:||negotiable cost for the company|
|Advantages:||In the cost package for the company|
|Remote work:||Not applicable|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
This is a cabinet position.
- Implement campaigns – Create, run and manage digital advertising campaigns. Implementation of Google Ads and Facebook paid media, including technical know-how, accurate campaign structure, expense management and budgeting
- Monitor campaign performance – Track and analyze day-to-day campaign performance to ensure campaigns are performing at an optimal pace. Make adjustments to achieve KPI objectives. This includes daily monitoring of budgets, keywords, campaigns and overall account health
- Digital Research – Keep up to date with the latest developments in digital advertising. Ensure campaigns leverage all new features available, best practices and brands remain relevant
- Campaign Testing – Ensure campaigns are constantly learning and adapting by implementing digital campaign testing. Plan approach, execute and share knowledge with team members
- Reports – Report on ad and campaign performance.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant degree
- Google AdWords and Analytics certified
- Minimum of three years of experience managing Google Ads campaigns
- Experience in e-commerce campaigns
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data constructively
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Passionate about all things digital
- Strong communication, visualization and presentation skills
- High levels of self-motivation and autonomy
- Continually seek to innovate, learn and solve problems
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and plan across a range of projects
- Good technical communicator
- Enthusiastic about all things digital
- Aware of the latest developments in the field of digital advertising
- Self-assured and confident in their abilities
- A team player who is proactive and able to work independently
- Curious by nature, wants to understand how things work
- Enjoy solving problems and overcoming challenges
- Remain calm, cool and collected under pressure.
VGP Recruitment is a recruitment agency specializing in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, public relations/communications and publishing sectors.
Posted Jul 29 10:56, Closing date Sep 27