Our client based in Umhlanga is looking for an IT Web Developer. Our client provides sourcing solutions to help buyers discover credible, self-directed suppliers, with powerful and secure online quote management technology.
Position: IT Web Developer
Mandatory software knowledge:
- C# Developer
- Web forms
- SQL server database
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience
Roles and responsibilities:
- Lead the team in development, coding, testing and debugging.
- Writing testable and efficient code.
- Lead code reviews and ensure code quality meets standards.
- Fast handling of support requests, bugs and new customer onboarding.
- Coach team members by ensuring they adhere to established quality standards.
- Managing functional team expectations, ensuring we set realistic expectations
both upstream and downstream.
- Work collaboratively with architects, research and development, and IT management to ensure that we
stay on top.
- Attend training courses at the request of the client
- Attend meetings as needed.
- Perform any other additional tasks required by the client
- Web forms
- Web development
- B.Sc. Computer Science
Find out more/Apply to this position