- 3 or more years of web development experience.
- Experience working in an Agile team.
- South African citizenship.
- Web markup including HTML5, CSS3.
- Server-side CSS preprocessing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Handling asynchronous requests, partial page updates and AJAX.
- Image creation, to be able to make adjustments to an image.
- Understand cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN.
- Understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application adheres to them.
- Responsive web development skills.
- Adobe Photoshop, Gimp and/or Illustrator.
Although we would really like to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. OnlySouth African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the works. We have a job listing on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.
Find out more/Apply to this position