|Remuneration:||R65000 – R90000 per month cost for business|
|Advantages:||Medical aid, pension, insurance, bonus structure|
|Remote work:||Some telecommuting allowed|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
|Own transportation required:||Yes|
|Company:||Embark exclusively on behalf of Walt Disney|
Advertising Sales Manager of Walt Disney MediaSandtonOffer between R800,000 and R1.1 million per year plus bonusdiploma or diploma in business or media is a prerequisite
This is a rare opportunity to join a global powerhouse: Sandton-based Walt Disney seeks a Media Ads Sales Manager to develop and implement Media Ads Sales across Disney TV Channels, Disney YouTube and Disney social media platforms. The role reports to the Senior Director of Ads Sales and Promotion and works closely with an internal media planner.
If you have a business or media degree or diploma and a solid background in selling media ads across traditional and digital mediums, this role may be for you.
You will arrive at:
- Serve existing customer base and drive TV and digital ad sales by selling to media agencies and clients. This involves initiating business and then implementing agreements.
- Research and educate clients and engage in client strategy by creating tailored proposals
- Develop advertising sales and promotions for the Disney film franchise and brand partnership proposals
- Plan and implement trade marketing activities
- While considering compliance requirements, identify new partnership opportunities
- Present numbers to the sales team while actively working towards goals
- Be a 3rd line of help in the absence of the planning traffic coordinator
This role would fit:
1. Professionals currently in media or selling digital ads
2. Media and ad agency professionals who want to get into sales
3. Media and advertising agency professionals who pitch new business and manage client relationships (e.g. Account Manager, Client Service Manager, Business Unit Manager, Business Unit Manager, Business Development Manager commercial, account manager with sales experience)
4. A senior media planner or senior media strategist with business visibility
Ideally, you would work in companies similar to these:
DDB, Draft FCB, Eurocom, Gray Group, Hunt Lascaris, Joe Public, J Walter Thompson, Leo Burnett, Magna Carta, Maxus Global, M&C Saatchi, Mediacom, Media Compete, Media Edge, Media Mark, Media Max, Mindshare, Mortimer Harvey, Naledi Network BBDO, Ogilvy and Mather, Penquin, Primelife, Red Cherry, Starcom, TBWA, The Jupiter Drawing Room, The Media Shop, Universal McCann, Upstream, Vizeum, Y&R.
You may have held positions similar to these:
Media manager, media sales manager, senior media strategist, media director, account director, client services director, business unit director, business unit head, business development manager, digital sales director, digital sales manager
The following context would help you in this role:
- Five or more years in media sales, especially television
- Ideally, experience selling digital media (e.g. YouTube)
- Experience generating new business and partnering with clients
- Experience pitching for new business and negotiating media deals
We have been engaged as the sole recruitment partner on behalf of Disney and all applications from all sources are routed through our agency, so please apply here. If needed, contact Michelle on 0762235185 or email email@example.com with any questions.
Posted Aug 10 4:13 PM, Closing date Oct 9