Our client at Centurion is looking for a dynamic candidate to join their team
- Web developer responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website(s).
- Web Developer responsibilities include building our website from concept to completion, from home page to site layout and function (full stack) in conjunction with the IT Manager.
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code using software development best practices
- Create website layout/user interface using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Collect and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling our site
- Stay connected to emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them in operations and activities
- Essential WordPress/WooCommerce development skills, including plugin development and customization
- Proven professional experience in web programming
- Excellent programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work, including security, session management, and development best practices (frameworks and libraries)
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, object-oriented programming and web application development
- Web Performance Optimization (WPO)
- Testing and debugging
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics and network analysis tools
- Basic knowledge of search engine optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- SQL and Linux back-end development
If you do not receive a response within 10 business days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Web development
Find out more/Apply to this position