We are looking for an experienced Web Developer to manage web-based commerce projects, including stock rewards and custom rewards sales projects, handling all aspects of our sales and marketing team’s needs. We need a developer who can build features, improve security patches and maintain our e-commerce website using Magento platform. The developer will deliver enterprise-wide software solutions, perform root cause analysis and determine corresponding actions. The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of Magento 2, custom module development, extension and integration.
• You are responsible for ensuring that our e-commerce platforms are well controlled, operate efficiently and meet business needs. In addition to day-to-day business support duties, this role is responsible for helping identify and implement process improvements for these and other core systems.
• You will work closely with experienced sales managers to grow the custom rewards store websites of large, high-end clients (i.e. YouTube, NATAS, JUNOS, etc.)
• You will be involved in all aspects of web development including effective landing pages, website navigation, product pages, checkout, cart abandonment and post-payment interactions
• You will develop test plans and resolve issues related to website issues
• Work with the marketing team to report relevant maintenance and security issues, as well as perform HTML5 updates to our main site for new content and SEO
• Work with third-party developers if necessary
• Magento certification preferred
• Minimum 3 years of Magento 1.x + Magento 2.x experience with developing custom Magento Front End and Back End modules
• Experience creating and running website tests (A/B testing)
• Mastery of e-commerce platforms (Magento 2, Shopify, Woo Commerce, etc.)
• Ability to create reusable HTML code and create organized, well-thought-out CSS for a consistent user experience across multiple sites
• Previous experience with CRM solutions (Zoho) is a plus