Want to learn to code once and for all? If you’re hoping to hone your coding skills and build your own sites and apps, the 2020 Learn to Code Premium Certification Bundle can help. Consisting of 12 courses, this bundle is available now in the TechSpot Store for just $45. It’s 98% off the regular price.
Here’s what you get: We’ll break them down:
- the Web developer Bootcamp: 20+ hours of content, using Express, MongoDB, and Semantic UI, while learning how to write web apps, including a Yelp-like app from scratch.
- To learn Python Programming in 150 steps: 13 hours of lessons will teach you the basics of object-oriented programming: inheritance, abstract class and constructors. You will also learn about PyCharm IDE and Python Shell.
- To learn Java Programming in 250 steps: Gain expertise using Eclipse IDE & JShell.
- Django 2 & Python: deals with vulnerability scanning, security scanning, phishing protection, etc.
- Python, CS programming, algorithms and data structures
- the deep learning Masterclass: This course will help you develop your AI skills to use Python, Keras, TensorFlor and other machine learning tools.
- To learn flutter and dart: Carry out application development projects
- Build real-world responsive websites with HTML5 and CSS3
- The ultimate mysql Bootcamp: go from beginner to expert SQL
Discover coding best practices and programs and learn how to create your own websites with these information-packed courses! Grab the 2020 Learn to Code Premium Certification Bundle from the TechSpot Store for $45 today.
Note: TechSpot may receive a commission on sales from links in this post through affiliate programs.