Are you passionate about web technologies? Are you a self-starter? Do you thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment? Do you have an inquisitive mind, an eye for detail and a passion to learn and grow professionally?
NewMarket Group, an Agora Company, is a publishing and dietary supplement company located in Baltimore, MD. For nearly two decades, they’ve cut red tape by reporting on proven natural remedies and turning breakthrough ideas into cutting-edge health solutions.
They are a tight-knit team of creative thinkers who love innovation and work hard to see their business succeed.
- Manage tickets submitted by marketing and creative teams to ensure all requests are set up correctly, on time and orders can be successfully processed
- Fix coding errors and clean up HTML/CSS on existing pages
- Support other teams with any coding or debugging issues
- Work with designers to create and improve HTML templates
- Set up and manage order forms using their internal e-commerce application
- Create pages that follow accessibility best practices
- Assist in troubleshooting/reporting system errors in their internal applications, websites and other marketing systems and processes
- Identify and document areas of improvement for the team and the company as a whole
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with great attention to detail
- Demonstrated skills in Mobile First Responsive design
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to be highly adaptable
- A strong ability and desire to learn new coding processes and practices
- Have a working understanding of accessibility best practices and how to implement them
- A strong ability to resolve issues/bugs in your code
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another computer-related field, or at least 1-2 years of related work experience is highly preferred
- Learn and be able to layout a video landing page and an HTML promotion page independently by the end of your first month
- Use your skills to fully build a sales funnel in an internal e-commerce platform and understand what the customer experience is like within 90 days
Other Useful Skills
- Experience with GTM, Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- A solid understanding of PHP, jQuery and WordPress
- Version control experience/understanding of GitHub
- Previous experience with AWS is a plus
- Understanding of page speed optimization best practices
If you are interested, please submit a resume and cover letter to the link provided.
About New Market Group
NewMarket Group provides over 650,000 customers with life-changing information and alternative health products. They are dedicated to discovering and researching the most urgent advances in modern medicine and are committed to bringing their customers exciting breakthroughs that will help them lead healthier, happier lives.
They are a tight-knit team of creative thinkers who enjoy working together to bring new ideas to market. They thrive on innovation and work hard to develop new products and resources that will have a profound impact on the lives of their customers.
NewMarket believes that the best ideas come from people who are trusted, respected and encouraged to do their best, to ensure that every employee receives the tools they need to develop a satisfying and successful career.
© 14 West Administrative Services LLC; 14 Mount Vernon Place West; Baltimore, MD 21201; United States